We manufacture THICKENER which provides a fundamental step in modern mining separation processes. Thickening or dewatering may be defined as the removal of a portion of the liquid from a pulp or slime made up of a mixture of finely divided solids and liquids. Also used for the separation of suspended particles from a liquid by gravity settling.
In the thickener process, there are many critical key performance indicators – all of which need to be measured accurately and reliably. The challenge for the customer is to have all data monitored and controlled to gain an efficient thickening process.
Designed and constructed according to client requirements and can be manufactured from a carbon steel plate or higher grade SS316 for specialist applications.
- Design Temperature: 200°C
- Materials: Carbon Steel Boiler Plate, Stainless Steel Grade 316
- External: painted
- Reduced risk of tank overflow
- Cost reduction in flocculent dosing
- Precise measurements of slurry underflow rates
- Accurate online calculation of solids content
- Better water utilization