Offshore Cutting Skips
Cutting Skips are used for transportation and safe handling of hydrocarbon contaminated drill cuttings to and from offshore platforms.
- Provide safe and efficient containment of drilling waste for transportation to treatment or disposal sites .
- All units designed and manufactured to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards .
- Certified Slings complete with shackles are provided according to DNV 2.7-1 / - EN 12079 standards .
- Lightweight lid for safe and easy lifting, opening/closing.
- Due to design there is no need for climbing on units, eliminating risk of falls.
- Large lid ensures ability to fill unit to maximum, improving logistics.
- When stacked two high the sling on the upper skip is easily accessible.
- Easy handling for crane or forklift (provided with fork-lift pockets).
- Rigid construction for long life.
- Drainage points are standard.