Offshore Bottle Racks
- Standard designs available form 4 bottle up to 16 bottle.
- Designs conform to relevant BS and En Standards.
- Construction details are robust all welded fabrications and each unit is individually proof tested.
CCU Inqury Form
- The design and construction of the basket recognises the applicable requirements of BS for cargo carrying units.
- All structural members are RHS material with all joints continuous welded. The four lifting points are padeyes of Grade 50D material.
- All welding would be subject to 100% MPI; this would be carried out on the lifting points before and after the proof load testing.
- Upon completion of the fabrication the basket can be painted to the client's specification and would then be marked with the relevant SWL. Lifting slings would be furnished and a documentation package produced with all material, NDT, welding and load test certificates.