Fire Tube Steam Generators
10 Reason put the ﬁre tube boiler on the top and make it the best one in the present time.
1- Boiler Construction
Great ﬂexibility with large heat storage volumes, large water volume space which enable quick response to changing load with little signiﬁcant loss of steam pressure. High steam purity due to large steam release area and steam volume space plus strainer. Low maintenance with good access to the water side and gas side and no refractors except burner throat
2- Wet Combustion Chamber
The combustion chamber is fully water cooled and completely free of refractors, no radiation to smoke tube or to the welds of tubes of the return chamber head. No heat traped after boiler shutdown, the front end and the rear end are welded to the combustion chamber shell. The combustion chamber rear end is stayed to the boiler rear end by stay bolts.
3- Corrugated Fire Tube
TS boiler have one cylinder fully corrugated ﬁre tube removable type and weld construction attached to the boiler front end and combustion chamber.
4- Boiler Ends
TS boiler have ﬂat dished heads which are provided with knuckle to eliminate sharp edge stresses this mean.
5- Three Pass Design
Three-pass boiler have three sets of tubes with the stack outlet located on the rear of the boiler Due to three pass TS ﬁretube boilers offer maximized heat transfer, minimal refractory, high steam storage, Easy maintenance and effective handling of wide load demands
6- Control System
Operation safety of boilers is secured by necessary automatic safety components linked into so-called "safety chain" if the any of elements actuates, i.e. it transmits impulse for fault, the fuel supply is interrupted, and the burner is switched-off or it is not switched-on at start, and a single "fault" is announced as well as optical or acoustic alarm or both. TS company has used the latest technology in the world of control and safety devices for easy and trouble-free boiler room management (including multichannel control device and PLC System) Fuel consumption Thanks to high efﬁciency of TS Boilers The estimated fuel consumption Will be 72m³/hr. (For Natural Gas) Or 60L/hr.
7- Summary Of Main Safety Devices
- 1. Water level regulator 1 off.
2. Safety device I against shortage of water ( Burner cit- out) 1 off.
3. Safety device II against shortage of water ( Burner cit- out) 1 off.
4. Electrode for the same function of ﬂoats (option) 1 off. * In addition to two water level indicators.
- 1.Pressure regulator M.
2.Pressure controllers R.
In addition to pressure indicators.
- Photo cell to shut down the burner in case no ﬂame.
- To stop the burner in case of opening, to prevent burner operation before closing the burner .
- In case exhaust temperature rise more than allowable shut down on the burner.
- Valve which provided for remove any precipitated solids or sludge from the boiler water. Frequently operated some minutes each shift. The valve with spring keep the valve in locking. Pushing the lever open valve to remove the sludge Time required for blow of to keep the TDS at the permissible level depend on N.P., valve size boiler water TDS and feed water TDS..
8- Combustion SystemNatural ﬂow system forced draft type not Reverse FlameType.
Forced Draft Type
- Not need ﬂame direction tool.
Easy to clean Good scavenging for exhaust.
- Need tools for ﬂame direction difﬁcultclean ﬁre tube & smoketube
9- Combustion Efﬁciency
The combustion efﬁciency of TS boiler is the indication of burner’s ability to burn fuel. The two parameters which determine the burner efﬁciency are unburnt fuel quantities in exhaust and excess oxygen levels in the exhaust. As the amount of excess air is increased, the quantity of unburnt fuel in the exhaust decreases.
10- Thermal Efﬁciency
The thermal efﬁciency of TS boiler speciﬁes the effectiveness of the heat exchanger of the boiler which actually transfers the heat energy from ﬁreside to water side. Thermal efﬁciency is badly affected by scale formation/soot formation on the boiler tubes.
Thanks to high efﬁciency of TS Boilers The estimated fuel consumption Will be 72m³/hr. (For Natural Gas) Or 60L/hr. (For Light oil)
The production range of TS industrial Fire tube boiler is (1 ton/hr. - 16 ton/hrWith working pressure up to 16 bar