TS corporate management is committed in providing a safe and healthful place of work throughout all of TS facilities, offices and work sites and in making every effort towards eliminating or minimizing any environmentally adverse effects of TS operations.
To meet this commitment, TS in carrying out its operations, will in all cases, abide by the following principles:
- Committed to the best practices to prevent injury, ill and pollution of environment.
- Comply with all relevant environmental and health & safety legal regulation and requirements.
- Continually improve the implementation of environment, health and safety management system.
- Provide plants that meet the highest standard for safety and operation.
- Place the highest priority on the health and safety of personnel.
- No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to the environment is justified.
- Plan and perform work in accordance with the HSE Management System.
- Effective HSE management is a critical foundation for sustainable management.
- Hold employees, including those of Vendors and Sub-contractors, responsible for their own HSE and that of their colleagues.
- Ensure that personnel are trained in HSE and motivate the personnel to ensure constant awareness of the HSE objectives.
- Review and monitor HSE performance for continual improvement.
- Provide full cooperation to clients, statutory authorities and local communities.
- This Policy applies to all sites where TS is performing work and covers all our activities and services. This commitment to HSE is our highest priority and will not be compromised.
TS Managing Director assumes ultimate responsibility for HSE. The HSE Corporate Policy also provides the basis for establishing the HSE Objectives which set the limits within which TS shall operate and the basis for the establishment of departmental and project plans and objectives.
The HSE Corporate Policy and objectives are communicated to all employees through training and daily briefing.